Dear Clients, Family Members, and Friends
Omelagah, Inc. is closely monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on our daily lives. COVID-19 has disrupted normal way of life for many Californians.
As an essential service, our agency never suspended operations and continues to deliver quality care to our clients. The health of our staff and clients are our number one priority. To protect our staff and clients, our agency has implemented many new policies and procedures to keep our community healthy. Below we have listed some of they key changes to our program operations:
• All staff must be vaccinated or test weekly.
• Limiting Visitors (Remote visits are encouraged).
• Mandating Mask Wearing on shift.
• Social Distancing (Staying away from crowds and no non- essential group activities).
• Providing cleaning supplies, hand sanitizers, and PPEs to staff.
• Wash Your Hands or Sanitize Frequently During Shift.
• Stay Home if you are sick.
At its core our agency is simple, a group of people who help other people. A profession rooted in caring for our neighbors. We see on the news many stories of fear and people prioritizing their own needs over helping others. We see so many examples of selfless people, people like you. In times of global pandemic, the world at large can use a little more of what we do for a living every day.
So, THANK YOU for caring for your fellow citizens and choosing to come into work every day and help others in need.
Matthew A. Omelagah, CEO